1. I did NOT forget all about my son's eye appointment, which made it impossible to reschedule, which then caused me to have to miss my daughter's basketball game.
2. I did NOT mention at the parent club meeting that I used to design websites for another school, in the middle of a discussion about designing one for the club. That would make people put my name on a list somewhere, and would be crazy of me, considering how much I already have to do.
3. I did NOT sleep in until noon on Saturday, and agree to let my friend keep the kids one more night. It was NOT ME that sat around and enjoyed the quiet instead of getting lots of work done because I had the time to.
4. It was NOT ME that shoved my 5 year old son over onto my husband's side of the bed in the middle of the night because I had a foot in my armpit. I have no idea why he showed up in our bed, upside down, but I know he felt loved... by someone. Else.
5. It quite clearly was NOT ME that locked the door on my way to church yesterday, because I knew my in-laws were coming over to pick up my husband's car trailer while we were gone. Obviously, I would NOT do that, because they are welcome in my house at any time.
What about you? What did you NOT do lately?
For more Not Me! Monday "Therapy" head on over to MckMama's place.