I came across a fun little meme from Farm Chick Paula and since I had nothing else to do except laundry, dishes, weeding, making lunch and chicken head counting, I thought I'd sit back, relax and let you see a little bit of me that you either already knew about, and pretended not to notice, or you didn't know and now you'll never leave me another comment because you're afraid of being associated with me.
Six Random Things
1. I like hot dogs. But only if they are all beef and only if they are on a bun with the mustard on the bottom and the ketchup on the top. I like sweet pickle relish and mayo on them too. But the relish must be with the mustard, not the ketchup.
2. Grown ups who give lame excuses annoy the snot out of me - or people who try to rationalize why they are doing what they are doing even though they KNOW it is wrong. Then, I start making lame excuses not to be around them because I can't stand it.
3. I am a human lie detector. Don't even TRY to pull a fast one on me because I'm a pro. (Probably why the previous random thing bothers me so much)
4. I'm also a human spell-check. If you ever see a typo in my posts, it's because I was typing too fast and didn't even bother to look back and see if there was anything wrong because usually there isn't. That's about all the bragging you'll ever see me do. Thanks Mom and Dad - I got that from you.
5. I appear to be extroverted to many, but I have a hidden introverted side. I very rarely take the first step to get to know people, because I fear rejection. I usually have to say a prayer before I try to say something to someone new.
6. I'm hiding out at home this week. After our vacation, where I got a whopper of a sunburn, I came home and developed an unusually PAINFUL fever blister on my lower lip. As you know, they are ugly. This one takes the cake - and it hurt so bad it made me cry last night. I get one every time I get a sunburn on my face and don't use lip balm with sunscreen. You think I'd learn.
I'd love to see YOUR six random things in my comments! Let's hear it...